Garbage Trucks

People are like garbage trucks. They run around with garbage. They’re full of disappointments, full of frustrations, full of anger and when their garbage piles up, they need a place to dump it and sometimes they’ll dump it on you.

But you know what? You don’t take it personally. You just wave, smile, you wish them well and you move on. Don’t let their garbage spread to the people at work, at home or on the streets. You love those who treat you right and you pray for those who don’t. See now, life is 10% of what you make it and the other 90% is how you take it.